Thursday, October 14, 2010

List of Schools that provide Initial Profile Reviews or Feedback...

As stated in my previous post, I have started to work on my Application process. As a first step, tried for my Profile Evaluation in the following forums and schools.

Forums:

Beat the GMAT profile Evaluation

GMAT Club Profile Reviews

Schools that offer initial review or feedback on the profiles are:

IESE - Spain (Have a dedicated Link for Feedback)
Cranfield - UK (Have a dedicated Link for Feedback)
Rotterdam School of Mgmt - Netherlands (Please mail them for Profile Review)
HEC - Paris (First Step of admission Process is Initial Evaluation)
NUS - Singapore (Give a try by sending them a mail)

Though there are few schools where I have personally not tried Profile Evaluation but still one can get a response back are:

INSEAD - France/Singapore
Richard Ivey - Canada
Chicago Booth - USA

- S Ak

No comments:

Post a Comment